- Lightens the skin without side effects through antioxidants which help maintain dewy and youthful skin by slowing the death of cells, helping to maintain the health and vitality of skin cells.
- Ideal to use for dark and uneven skin tone, age spots, hyperpigmentation, freckles, and melasma.
- Powerful exfoliating properties are beneficial for removing layers of dead skin cells, inhibiting melanin, and rejuvenating dry and flaky skin.
- Continuous use hastens skin protein to break down, resulting in softer skin and a lighter complexion which can fade scars, and lighten freckles, and dark spots.
- It does not leave deposits or residue on the skin. It can be used to treat acne. It contains an emollient such as palm oil which softens a new layer of skin to moisturize and reveal a clearer complexion.
- Kojic acid was discovered in Japan and is a by-product of malted rice and koji used in the production of rice wine. It helps lighten visible sun damage, age spots, and acne scars, resulting in an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- It works by exfoliating your skin by removing dead skin cells, excessive oil, and dirt. New fresh skin is revealed.
- Responsible for reducing the production of melanin deep which stops the development of pigments that darken the skin.
- Kojic is a natural product that provides a healthier alternative to chemical skin lighteners and provides the best results when papaya is the main ingredient.
- Papaya extract combined with kojic acid works very effectively for whitening, lightening, and healing the skin.
CAUTION: As with any effective product, kojic acid should be used with caution. Because kojic acid reduces melanin production, your new, fresh skin will be much more sensitive to the sun. This means avoiding long exposure to direct sunlight which may result in sunburn. Use sunscreen with at least 50 SPF.
- Never apply Glupako lotion directly on your face.
- Be gentle and cautious when using kojic acid for the first time.
- GluPako can be used for the entire body, with special attention to dark areas you want to be lightened like knees, elbows, underarms, and feet.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply lotion all over the body until fully absorbed.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Carbomer, Allantoin, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Kojic Acid, Citric Acid, Glutathione
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a clean, dry place at temperatures not exceeding 30 C. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
NOTE: Keep an opened product for no more than 12 months, and an unopened product for no more than a year.
Your purchase helps fund various advocacies and access to safe products and advances in research and education that support healthy, happy lives for all.
GLUPAKO LOTION WORKS BEST WITH:
I haven't received it yet, I'm looking forward to use it but I haven't received it yet.
When will I receive my order?
My work exposed me to the sun so i had uneven skin, spots and dark elbows, knees and the sole of my feet. I became so insecure and self-conscious. I have been trying everything trial-and-error until my co-worker recommended these. Omg. Firstly my skin was so smooth after a few applications and my husband even noted. Then i noticed my scars and dark areas were lightened with no irritation. It was just naturally fading, all my dark areas after patiently using Glupako soap and lotion consistently. This is the only brand i will use and it looks very well-researched and formulated that was why I was confident to use it. Thank you Korina Sanchez! You know what you’re doing and thinking of our skin needs❤️