DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure your face is clean from dirt and makeup and your lashes, eyes, and eyelids are dry.
- Never apply the product with dirty hands.
- Dip the brush once into the tube and remove the extra liquid.
- Apply a thin layer of the product on the root line of your lashes and brows.
- Use the applicator brush to apply a thin line from the inner to the outer corner of your lash line, at the very base of your lashes-almost like applying eyeliner.
- Let it dry before applying other products, or before going to bed.
- For best results, use twice daily.
- This serum is highly recommended for use on eyebrows.
Note: Keep an opened product for no more than 12 months, and an unopened product for no more than a year.
Test results from an independent 8-week consumer study including 88 participants:
* 85% reported visibly thicker lashes
* 81% reported more noticeable lashes
* 76 % reported a fuller lash fan
- Do not apply to your eye.
- Only use the sterile applicator that came with the product.
- Contact lenses should be removed prior to the application of the product and may only be reapplied 15 minutes following the application.
- Wash eyes immediately with running water for 10 minutes if irritation occurs upon application.
- If redness or irritation persists, consult your physician.
- If you are treated for any ocular disorder, use it under the supervision of your physician.
- Do not use it if the eye is injured, infected, or irritated. Consult a physician promptly if damage or irritation occurs.
Store in a clean, dry place at temperatures not exceeding 30C. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat. Keep an opened jar/ bottle/product for no more than 18 months, and an unopened bottle for no more than three years. It is also important that you store them in a cool place and away from humidity or heat.
Water, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Butylene Glycol ( and) Water ( and) Dextran ( and ) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3( and) Clover( Trifolium Pratense), Flower Extract, Methyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Vera ( Aloe Barbadensis), Leaf Juice Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol ( and) Glycerin ( and ) Caprythydroxamic Acid Hydrolyzed Keratin, Biotin.
Results vary per individual
Areas of skin Darker skinned Skin color Dark skin Skin care Skin damage
Darker skin tones Skin tone Dark spot Skin lightening products Skin lightening creams
Lighter skinned Acne scars Kojic acid Melanin in the skin Side effects Light skin Natural ingredients
Your purchase helps fund various advocacies and access to safe products and advances in research and education that support healthy, happy lives for all.
A Love to Lash Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum
I’ve been using the serum since last year besides my wife because my eyelashes are almost gone and the lower ones are completely gone 😩😩. I apply the serum morning and evening before I go to bed. So far, I don’t see any improvement. I’m just wondering why it’s taking so long? I follow the directions. Washed my face after I wake up and apply the serum. Then, in the evening, after I take a shower, I apply it before going to bed. So, what am i doing wrong? Any suggestions/tips what I can do?
Hello! While every individual physiological response is different, some people do take a little longer because it depends on where your eyelashes are in their natural growth cycle. Eyelashes shed at the end of a growth cycle and if your lashes were near the end of their growth cycle, it will take a bit longer to see results. K Magic A Love to Lash is still working, however, it is working on the new batch of eyelashes coming through. It is also extremely normal for our eyelashes to age as we get older. Changes in our bodies cause a drop in certain hormones which may slow down or even halt the production of eyelashes. Eyelash growth has 4 stages: growth, resting, shedding and re-growth. Your lashes continuously cycle through these stages. As we age, the eyelash follicles can slow or stop production and it varies per individual. Consider the following as well: heredity, medical conditions, some medications and treatments, scrubbing or rubbing lashes can damage the skin and cause delicate lashes to fall out. Hope this information helps and we thank you for trying our K Magic A Love to Lash and wish you have the results you aim for your wife. Thank you for your message!
Waiting for more Time and Hoping for the Improve result in my brows & Lash...Feeling Happy...for this product. 💖🙏
Nice and lovely, I will like to order more and hooked! Pleasantly surprised!