A Love to Lash Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure your face is clean from dirt and makeup and your lashes, eyes, and eyelids are dry.
- Never apply the product with dirty hands.
- Dip the brush once into the tube and remove extra liquid.
- Apply a thin layer of the product on the root-line of your lashes and brows.
- Use the applicator brush to apply a thin line from the inner to the outer corner of your lash line, at the very base of your lashes-almost like applying eyeliner.
- Let it dry before applying other products, or before going to bed.
- For best results, use twice daily.
- This serum is highly recommended for use on eyebrows.
Test results from an independent 8- week consumer study including 88 participants:
* 85% reported visibly thicker lashes
* 81% reported more noticeable lashes
* 76 % reported a fuller lash fan
- Do not apply in your eye.
- Only use the sterile applicator that came with the product.
- Contact lenses should be removed prior to the application of the product and may only be reapplied 15 minutes following the application.
- Wash eyes immediately with running water for 10 minutes if irritation occurs upon application.
- If redness or irritation persists, consult your physician.
- If you are treated for any ocular disorder, use under the supervision of your physician.
- Do not use if the eye is injured, infected or irritated. Consult a physician promptly if damage or irritation occurs.
Store in a clean, dry place at temperatures not exceeding 30C. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
Water, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Butylene Glycol ( and) Water ( and) Dextran ( and ) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3( and) Clover( Trifolium Pratense), Flower Extract, Methyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Vera ( Aloe Barbadensis), Leaf Juice Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol ( and) Glycerin ( and ) Caprythydroxamic Acid Hydrolyzed Keratin, Biotin.
Results vary per individual
Areas of skin Darker skinned Skin color Dark skin Skin care Skin damage
Darker skin tones Skin tone Dark spot Skin lightening products Skin lightening creams
Lighter skinned Acne scars Kojic acid Melanin in the skin Side effects Light skin Natural ingredients
Your purchase helps fund various advocacies and access to safe products and advances in research and education that support healthy, happy lives for all.