Areas of skin Darker skinned Skin color Dark skin Skin care Skin damage
Darker skin tones Skin tone Dark spot Skin lightening products Skin lightening creams
Lighter skinned Acne scars Kojic acid Melanin in the skin Side effects Light skin Natural ingredients
- The primary function of Glutathione is to lighten skin. Antioxidant properties help maintain healthy, youthful skin by slowing the death of cells and helping to maintain the health and vitality of skin cells. It helps as an antiaging treatment by lightening the surface of the skin. Ideal to use for dark and uneven skin tone, age spots, hyperpigmentation, freckles, melasma.
- Glutathione is a natural ingredient without known side effects, other than its skin whitening effect when used as a component of soap.
- Papaya soap has powerful exfoliating properties beneficial for removing layers of dead skin cells, inhibiting melanin, and rejuvenating dry and flaky skin. This is due to papaya soap's papain content which can catalyze protein breakdowns when combined with water.
- After continuous use, the papaya’s papain enzyme hastens skin protein to break down when in contact with water, resulting in softer skin and a lighter complexion which can fade scars, lighten freckles, and dark spots. It does not leave deposits or residue on the skin. Can be used to treat acne. It contains an emollient such as palm oil which softens a new layer of skin to moisturize and reveal a clearer complexion.
- Kojic acid was discovered in Japan and is a by-product of malted rice and koji used in the production of rice wine. It helps lighten visible sun damage, age spots, and acne scars, resulting in an anti-aging effect on the skin. It works by exfoliating your skin by removing the dead skin cells, excessive oil, and dirt. New fresh skin is revealed.
- Responsible for reducing the production of melanin deep within our skin layers. It stops the development of pigments that darken the skin.
- Kojic is a natural product that provides a healthier alternative to chemical skin lighteners and provides the best results when papaya is the main ingredient. Papaya extract combined with kojic acid works very effectively for whitening, lightening, and healing the skin.
CAUTION: As with any effective product, kojic acid soap should be used with caution. Because kojic acid reduces the production of melanin, your new, fresh skin will be much more sensitive to the sun. This means avoiding long exposure to direct sunlight as this may result in sunburn. Use sunscreen with at least 50 SPF.
- Never apply Glupako directly on your face. Always mix it with water, lather and gently massage, and leave it no more than 30 seconds. To even your skin color, include your neck in the regimen.
- Rinse with cold water to close the pores in your skin.
- Dry your face by gently patting it with a soft face towel. For smoother skin, apply with K Magic Face cream or K Magic Multifunctional body cream after.
- Your face is one of your body's most sensitive areas, so be gentle and cautious when using kojic acid for the first time.
- GluPako can be used for the entire body, with special attention to dark areas you want to be lightened like knees, elbows, underarms, and feet.
Sodium Stearate and/or Sodium Myristate and /or Sodium Laurate and /or Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Lactate, AOS, Titanium Dioxide, Aloe Barbadensis ( Aloe Vera) Extract, EDTA, Vitamin E, Carica Papaya ( Papaya Extract), Glutathione, Kojic Dipalmitate, CI 15510, FD & C Yellow # 5, FD& C Blue #1, Fragrance.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 C.
Your purchase helps fund various advocacies and access to safe products and advances in research and education that support healthy, happy lives for all.
GLUPAKO SOAP WORKS BEST WITH:
Exactly As the description. I recommend the seller. Thanks
Well received, recommended
I love what I get, I will like to order more of Glupako soap from Keverydayusa. You cannot go wrong with the 3 ingredients within one bar,,,the best of the best!
Identical product, pleasantly well on the skin, no reaction on the skin I wait a few days to see the results.